let's feed the kids

                             lets feed the kids around the world.



                                      website sponsors will be added soon. for detail email                                                                                                seandoherty2014@hotmail.com

As most of you know me by now i have a passion  a goal to help others.

i don't ask for anything but when i do you know i need it.to day is that day so come help me feed the kids. i am working 14 hrs a day on minimum wage so if i can do this i know you can too.
okay so look over the first video and just see how cool this is. and think to yourself as i do when i am working 14 hrs a day with a smile on my face.people ask me why i just smile so i tell them some people well up with tears and other ask me how can i help. well if you are one of the people who asked thank you for coming and i hope you will smile when people ask you what you did today.with that Big smile on your face.
( I say when people ask me what am i smiling  about i just say i feed 40 kids today what you got to smile about.)
17.50 a week aint a lot it costs more for a night out. lol 17.50 a week feeds 40 kids how cool is that.as you can see i am and i do  are you  well if so come join the team that saves life every day and smile with me.
thank you for your time 
now look over video 1 and you will smile. with me.just remember to click on the number 1 and change it to 0 so you pay 17.50 to be a member then the month after you pay the 120 but if you are in the uk that works out at 70 pounds. thanks guys have fun.

video 2 is the video that shows you what to do to join me. so enjoy and welcome to my team.

here is video 1 enjoy and feel good,

                                    
so how do you feel now. feel good  did you smile. and say to yourself yes i want to help you sean.

okay so first watch this video then click the link below the video to go to my page and do as i did in the video. yes that easy and thank you for your time and welcome to your new life with me
okay now you know what to do.





so welcome to my team. let's have some fun and smile you did it :) remember to  put the 0 in or pay the 120  some people have not got it so to help just put in 0 instead and pay 17.50 in the uk.to join then the following month you pay the full 120 bucks thats about 70 uk pounds thanks.
time to feed some kids with me lets do  it now > click the link below and your good to go :) have fun guys.
lets feed them kids :)
 http://www.mymangosteen.com/seandoherty/product/mealpack_35.asp
all contact details are on my page my video will be up soon. click the link above thank you.
god bless love you all sean out :)


Important after joining  send me your id number so i can add you to my team. you will receive your id in a email so send to me here click to send your id here thank you ;)
okay before you go go to the bottom of the page i have some things for you all. and if you're into it a nice old game i love to play lol. thanks for coming enjoy .need more info just email me thanks.
  
here something  from me to say thanks  for coming to my page.
 click the link below.enjoy

Blog Beast Traffic Software FREE Giveaway


Social Site List Buster Software - cool stuff get it now

okay guys some more cool stuff just up today i think you will like this what i have for you all
click the link below:
http://conversionsbooster.host56.com/index%20.html


now every Friday guys Vic is giving away 500 if you are willing to join us feed the kids click the link below
http://www.marketersunite.com/500dollardrawing/




you want to be a warrior too click the link above come join us.




Web Counter
Web Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it is only life and life is just a lie?

ALL THINGS BITCOIN

Everyone is looking to invest. and i have it right here for you.