it is only life and life is just a lie?



why is it what ever we do to move on some one some were  cuts you off. look at me i loved to play my guitar every day. now it just sits there.i go to work make little money but we get by. it is so sad that we live like this we give up on what we love. facebook for one  as kicked me off in one way i am happy, but i don't the kids growing up. and other things. why i do posts that sometimes  go over what i should pay for. okay i am in to bit coin and things  and yes i made money from it but now. nothing facebook IS TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE'S.

on your phone your tv  everything  you do. i am happy i do not have it anymore. it was fun do not get me wrong. friends and all that but i feel free from the day to day bull shit. and i know i have lost a lot of money from them kicking me off be i have no more stress.
okay i other things i have to work on but i can now chill out and do it in my time back to my guitar music and songs.

i am not up set about being kicked off i am  what you will say a free soul again. i just hope some of you  will get out of the facebook  thing and see what i mean. i just wish you all the best .
from now on my post will be about me my music and life its self  have a good one guys
aka nash drift sean p doherty. i will set up a post soon posting my music. up to you if you go there i do it for me. thanks and happy new year to you all. xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL THINGS BITCOIN

Everyone is looking to invest. and i have it right here for you.